Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Misery loves company. I just want to dance.







Lord!!!!! Im so torn right now! Have you ever felt like all you wanted to do was dance?! Well I dont know about you but dance has been my "out" for stress relief since I could move. And right now I am definitely feeling the pressure. "Im 18 yrs old, doing good in school, financially stable, got everything I want and some, but Im just feeling the pressure". I have the world on my shoulders and with everything that I am in charge of its hard keeping it all in tact. I just wanna be happy. And I am happy for the most part. But its those times when the world comes crashing down on me and they are the worst ever! ....But then I have ballet, salsa, tap, jazz, pointe, modern! I love ittttt so much and the smell of sweaty hard wood floors or the pain from the rubber marley floors against my bare skin is intense and very appreciative at this moment. Its natural...the movement, my line, flexibility, the stretch.....sigh.....I miss it dearly! I cant believe its been 7 months since Ive been out of the game and Im losing itt! Soooooo.....2moro Im waking up early and pulling out my leotards/tights/and going to the studio! WISH ME LUCK! I just need a relief....maybe you can understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment