Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Friday, May 15, 2009

"When I get right I promise"......

Life is full of unexpected blessings && beautiful surprises. I guess Santa was alittle early/late with my xmas gift last year.
Every moment spent with you makes me feel like its my first encounter with the male species. Im intrigued and it shows. ^

"I'll stab a day"...no I wont, but your fiestiness keeps my temper on deck and although it causes problems for us at times it also reassures me that you got my back so in return you never have to worry.
Your spontaneuity keeps me youthful and your singing keeps me laughing. Yet I can be just as random all the same..."Show me your smile with all your teeth" lol

Every Kiss makes me feel like it was my first[.]


I cant help but thank you for being the "who" you are. The who that keeps me wanting more from life, the who that taught me to never settle for less, the who that is constantly weining me from my horrible habits, and the who that challenges me and believes in my flaws because you love me. I cant help but give you all of my love in depth, no strings attached, raw and uncut. Appreciation derived from admiration and motivation set aside from frustration. Yet my emotions are set for you farther than human reach. And as each day continues to cause growth between us I am encouraged to be a better person, a better friend, a better lover, to think more in depth of my actions, a better student, a better businesswoman, and how to believe because remaining hopeful doesnt get you where you need to be in life. No matter what I am thankful!


....."AYE WE GON' LIVE IT UP!"
















No comments:

Post a Comment