Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It aint for everybody.


Aight so, lately I've just truly been stressing about EVERYTHING. Like I've truly hated thinking for like the past two weeks. Terrible! But anyway, needless to say I am still here living, breathing, and getting things done so I just wanna share my secret of how I make it through.


1) Prayer. I dont care where I am, when I need to talk to God, when I need to talk to someone who will listen and wont just give me their opinion I turn to him. And Im not saying that's the only time I talk to God, we communicate about EVERYTHING. Its great, it really is.


2) Motivation. You have to know yourself and knows what gets you going. During crunch time you dont have forever to get yourself together. I use quotes, or sayings to get my mentality back straight. It may sound wack but whatever it works for me, and until reading this you wouldnt have ever known. Here's a few that Ive made up or gotten from other places.


- A mans past is a mans past. A woman can be a mans future only if understands his past.Three steps ahead, two steps behind.

- ...Assertiveness is the key to success(.) I live it, you dream it♥

- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication...

- I'd rather die enormous than live dormant...

- If only thoughts provoked honesty && responded with discipline...maybe just maybe...u'd see...

- Why waste your time dreaming about colors when we all have light and dark inside of us?!
- "I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong"

- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is still the same.

- What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us! ♥

- Just because it looks good doesnt mean its good.

- Its good to be thought of as a person and not a personality ~MJ

- Stop thinking with your eyes and follow your heart!....real talk the results are beneficial

- What you fight, you ignite!....PS: You're beautiful, now leave me alone!

- First time experiences include never ending emotions ♥

- silence speaks louder than words && actions! I prefer Gibberish....but "if you got it, flaunt it, boy...."

- Is feeling like this is the era of indecisiveness. Get it together.... your best effort is never enough!

- Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in changing others.... "I Need You" ~A.Keys

- Life is hard, but not impossible.

- Trial && Error doesnt work forever! Gotta set your standards && wait for them to be met. Goodlife mentality.

- Someone once said "If you want something badly, set it free. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. But if it doesnt, then it was never yours to begin with"- Indecent Proposal....A life without risk is like no life at all~♥


Be YOU. Love YOU. See YOU. Being GREAT. Living GREAT. Doing GREAT.


P.S. October 28th I need everyone in theatres to see Michael's "This is it"....and Im so serious =]

No comments:

Post a Comment