Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Inspiration...[real talk]

"I know the difference between a b!*(# and "B" n!&&@!"


When Im alone in my room, sometimes I stare at my wall, and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call telling me I need a girl who is as sweet as a doll, but F^(# that my name is HOV and you know Im a dog. So if you drunk off love I suggest you get over it, ma cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. They love it when Im hard on hoes, they say a "G" dont give no b!*(# keys or security codes. I agree my lady aint no b!*(#, she gets whatever I own so when you see her understand thats MEEEE N!&&&@@@! Understand Im the same O-G n!&&@. I know the difference between a b!*(# and "B"[as in Beyonce] n!&&@!!!!!!---Jay-Z




-->And this right here is so foreal. Paying homage to his lady I gotta love Jay for that one. Gotta give him his props for that one. Hov got B and I just want D! LLS. Ima fool......

No comments:

Post a Comment