Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 16-20!

I have had the most stressful/heartbroken/amazing week EVER! And people wonder why I am complex lol.....

Monday: Practice! Practice! Practice! So we just came back to school from spring break, and with the show the next day all we needed to do was practice! So we did, and from 4-11, practice is what we did! lol. I also went to an interest mee ting for Ebony Fire ;-)

Tuesday: THE Show! And of course the DMV slayed! We won, fair and square! And we looked darn good doing it. Also, I passed the first audition cuts for ebony fire! Successful tuesday!

Wednesday: Rehearsal day AGAIN! I had to learn the routine for auditions friday for Ebony Fire. I was in rehearsal from 5-10! Sweating and working hard. After that I relaxed and joined my fellow freshman for a pool party until 12 pm and then crasssshhhhedd. I also ended my longterm relationship with a very special person. No worries or regrets, thats my bestfriend forever and ever, we just need this time to grow!

Thursday: Nothing! Except a day full of classes and the worst pain my body has ever felt in a longtime! I was soooo sore and despite how I felt I still had to rehearse for my audition friday!

Friday:.......anxiety....anticipation...but guess what...I auditioned!...and MADE IT! Officially a member of Ebony Fire 2009-2010! So excited, my life has been changed for the good. And after I found out the news i quickly got changed and joined my freshman class again for our freshman ball that ended in a brawl =[....silly boys. Nonetheless, it was entertaining. lol.





















No comments:

Post a Comment