Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mr. Big!

....Ever thine, Ever mine, Ever ours....

You. Remind me of my childhood, my today, and my future. But you cant be. You were but now isnt the time. Frustration builds around the sight of an empire fallen which took so long to build. You never learned to appreciate me and its obvious that you still havent. Not so say that you never have or will but you're inconsistent and that my dear is unacceptable. As we grow it is important to realize the truth and know and accept us for what we were. Time tells and heals everything. What is meant to be will be. The law that we live by. But if our futures paths never cross again, know that love will forever ly here for you. My bestfriend. My homie. The last kiss felt like this......

.....You ready B?!....

You. Remind me of my racing heartbeat searching for love and happiness. You complete my findings, but timing is everything and we messed that up. Take it slow they say. And we move faster. Was it the love or the rush behind it?! My unofficial official. I gave you that title and lowkey you still have it, but you dont want it. Gamed me for amusement but when s%$# hit the fan you was out, straight bounced and left me to pick up the pieces. And for some reason im still here with you while you galavant everywhere else. Respect, you grown, you're free to be you and do you, I just thought we were more than that. Your past is still your future, and your present is only temporary. Cant be that one....but in the event you have an epiphany just send me a text that says......

.....Lets go get em'....



No comments:

Post a Comment