Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Monday, April 13, 2009

20 random things of my life recently!

...Aight so yall know that I am extremely crazy and extraterrestrial so heres just some things that make my life even more out of this world.

1) Dear God...We know...Amen.
2) How are you gonna ask me out to dinner and then say hold up let me check my accounts first?!
3) Why is it that everyone that doesnt go to Hampton thinks its a party school, but the people that do go here feel otherwise?!
4) Why do the people from the DMV try to be everything at Hampton and then go back home and dont do anything?!
5) Why do people think they can wear party attire to LOVE?!
6) Why do we go through like three different outfits in a day at Hampton because of the weather?!
7) Why is my father texting me about my little sister butt rash?!
8) Why is my Grandmother texting me period?!
9) The epidemic of people older than 40 being on facebook is sickening.
10) Its not cool to have a twitter if you dont use it...sorry! lol.
11) Internet love is scary. And meeting people over facebook is even worse.
12) I hate it when I dont like someone but yet we have everything in common =[
13) How you gonna get mad at me for something you brought upon yourself?!
14) Why is it that lust always prevails over love?!...in college[that is]
15) Scratch and sniff nail polish?! lol
16) I refuse to believe the people that are celebrities on twitter are the real celebrities.
17) Thinks self-worth should be a class for young females because Houston we have a problem[s].
18) Cant wait to actually find a place to live next year, job this summer, and a flyyyy car.
19) As I get older holidays become even more unimportant, Easter was dead.
20) I live on a natural high, so if I seem slow, trust, it aint me...lol.

Love Me. Like Me. or Leave Me.
Im not asking you to stay.
The world is yours!
Or is it mine?!
To Love?!
Lust?!
?!
!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment