Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Time That it Takes....

....to realize your mistakes, he'll be gone.

They say its better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all.
I beg to differ. Love doesnt exist. Everyday of your life you are not going to wake up with the thought of how much you love your significant other. Instead I feel as though you should search for someone who will keep you intrigued everyday of your life. Love comes and goes. Like comes and goes. Lust comes and goes. And people, come and go. Being intrigued will stay with you far more than love will. Its true. For in my experience love has fallen to the act of being intrigued. And infact, to this day the person who kept me intrigued has my undivided attention opposed to the person that I am in love with. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. I like to think of you as being the focal point of my perspection. Well atleast you were. [lol, sarcasm]. But nonetheless, even with your narcissistic ways and "hard love" mentality I adore you. So farewell to the intimacy and moments of love for I now become an admirer. Quite the demotion, but this was a call for self-unemployment. I shall embrace every inch of knowledge that was taught and remember every moment that was precious. I still want to believe that it isnt over. But truthfully thats just my heart speaking. Not my mind, nor you......

No comments:

Post a Comment