Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I want to love you...."


I will never forget the conversation I had with my mother about going to Neverland Ranch to live with Michael. I was eleven years old and suffering the result of my parents divorcing and I really leaned on to Michael Jackson at this age. I remember thinking that the world sees him as a weird person and they are destroying him and I was experiencing alot of neglect and drama at home and school so I thought it would be perfect if we could be together and maybe I could make him feel better, we could be friends.


For me what is so beautiful is that Michael Jackson not only touched lives during the time he was alive but from now on until forever his legacy will remain. He has made such a difference to the music industry that society is forever indebted to his craft. His music can relate to all eras and genres. When we are grandparents our grandchildren will still be listening to Michael Jacksons music. I remember the first choreographed video i learned was Michael Jacksons "rock with you". During the video he just freestyles, and I learned his freestyle smh! I feel so blessed to have lived enough years to see him as a artist. I feel bad for the people in this world that disowned him, by bad mouthing him and making accusations that they shouldnt have. He was such a beautiful person and I hope that this teaches people that you cannot judge a book by its cover. Just because his physical appearance changed doesnt mean that his inner changed. Dont be fake, if you love someone, then love them unconditionally because you never know if you will see them again or be able to tell them you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment