Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Forever Indebted....




Everyday of my life I am reminded of my angel

Thinking of you allows me to remain sane and focus on my goals

When I feel as though Ive hit rock bottom I can feel you lying next to me telling me its okay

I can feel you still most times and often my heart will skip a beat thinking of the possibilities

I pray for you and and me, I pray for us for I know you are in a better place

Probably the worst pain Ive ever felt was you

You brought me so much joy and sorrow, Ive never allowed anyone to do me like that

But you, you are different. You are the reason for which I would do anything.

When I should be thinking about what Jesus would want me to do, I think about what you would want me to do.

I cant wait until the day when we can be reunited. I yearn for your acceptance.

The chance for me to tell you Im sorry and that I love you sooo much and if I could only turn back the hands of time we could share this moment together.

Im sorry, Im soo soo very sorry.

If I wouldve just had the knowledge that I have now and the love that I have now things would be different.

Idk if I made the right decision, and I guess I never will. We couldve made it! Me and you!

Please forgive me! Please understand that this will never happen again!

Please understand that you are the reason good has come into my life and I can smile

Please forgive me for my sins and I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment