Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Beautiful Surprise"

Wakes me up in the morning filling my mind with blissful wishes
These are the same blissful wishes that put me to sleep at night after indulging in your mind.
You built me up to the Twin Towers and then dropped me down to sea level.
Touching me ever so gently and embracing every bone in my body.
Your skin on mine and the way you make me feel inside.
You honestly cant just leave me now.
I've grown an attachment that I shouldnt have and now I have to deal with the consequences.
It would be easy for me to just blame the situation on I.
The I that initiated this whole ordeal and wasnt strong enough to resist temptation.
The I that can ignore you during the day and lust for you at night.
Like clock work. We have set our venture around a timezone.
Am I truly the inconvenience?
Because I thought that you were the one with the power in the relationship.
The one who could decide to stop our progression at any moment and move on.
If I decide to stop I have to go back to what I know, no more moving for me.
No more messing around, my focus cant be your focus.
So doesnt that make me quite convenient?
I know you know what you're doing though.
You got it beautiful, you did it and you were damn good.
You took me there, around the world, over the mountains, across oceans and continents.
I was lost in your world and thought that maybe I could take that leap with you.
Sigh, I guess there's some truth in everything.
So I guess you accomplished your goal, Im surprised.
You took my conscious and air. Atleast you were beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment