Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

So here's another hit.....

Sloooowwwww draggggg. Filling my heart, lungs, and mind all at once. I've got a jones in my bones and its killing me softly. Capturing my intellect and making me feel vulnerable to the conscious. Damn. That fast though. Just like that. How could something so wrong feel so right? Who gave me the opportunity to meet you? There isnt any peer pressure. I brought myself to you. I allowed you to take me there and lowkey I wanted you too. Damn.

But I wasnt even stressed or anything! I wasnt losing out on sleep because of you. But now that you are here I sleep better. And although I can only have you at night you bring me happiness that last throughout the next day.

I know I cant have you long term. Eventually we will have to go our seperate ways. I'll admit that it will hurt. I may relapse now and then but you will be the force that pushes us away. I know you will. I want to make you just as equally happy but Im not so sure. Or do you even really have feelings? Personification maybe?

Exhaleeeeeee. Im sitting in a cloud now. Theres something ahead of me but I really cant see. It could be you but naw that would mean I am really going to be messed up now. I think you want me to need you. I think you believe you could be my everything. But you cant stay for long and I dont want to waste your time. My brain hurts now and the feeling that you give me makes me just want to float and roll with the flow. Id go anywhere with you right now. This feeling is the best, i hope it stays for awhile. I wanna feel good for awhile. Make me smile for awhile. I want a new world for awhile. Im satisfied with who you are. You compliment a side of me most dont. Whats funny is that you introduced me to my new hobby and its something we share. Very intimate. You wont tell and neither will I. Just keep me intrigued.




....Just be my BARRY BONDS =]

2 comments:

  1. finger snaps lol
    poem poem poem lol
    dis was tight tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. u write well
    Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day and maybe u will even read some of my books

    rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

    ReplyDelete