Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Monday, January 5, 2009

Last of the dying breed. Then God gave us Kanye.




...Sooo I am musically in love. And it took four albums for this love to mature from manifestation but it has arrived. Tonight. Early tomorrow morning. The rhythm. The lyrics. The 808. The Bars. All I do is sit, listen, and learn. I know people may feel that I am terrible late but I love music and it takes alot for the artist to capture my heart. Ive been imprisoned. And with all his troubles, I want to cure his pain. But then I dont because then I may not like his music......



Discography! My faves =]


  • College Dropout: "We dont care", "All Falls Down", "Never let me down", "Through the Wire", "Last Call".....

  • Late Registration: "Heard Em' Say", "Crack Music", "We Major", "Celebration", "Late"...

  • Graduation: ""Champion", "Good Life", "Big Brother", "Everything I am", "Bittersweet".....

808's && Heartbreak!!!!!



  • Say you will: "When I grab your neck, I touch your soul/Take off your cool then lose control"

  • Paranoid: "Baby let em look give us cold looks cause we look cold/Yea you heard about all the word of mouth/Don't worry about what we can't control"

  • Streetlights: "I'm just not there in the streets/I'm just not there/Life's just not fair"

  • Pinocchio Story: "And there is no Gepetto to guide me, no one right beside me/The only one was behind me/I cant find her no more"

....And the appropriate question to ask would be....So when did I fall in love with Hip-Hop?!

No comments:

Post a Comment