Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Champion.

......."Do you realize/ That you are a Champion in their eyes"?

We all know how the story goes. Every girl wants the guy that is taken by a girl that we envy and "dont care for so much". I think its the challenge and reward factor that really reels us in. The pride being the reward we receive from being scandalous. Or maybe for even some they really "like/love" the dude and believe they are the only one for them....sigh. I find it funny how females love to do anything to catch the attention of the taken male. Some even look up to the male species like he is the most amazing human being that they have ever layed eyes on. Bull! I grew up learning that consistency is suppose to lead you somewhere, but when its leading you nowhere shouldnt you know when to stop?! When to let go and let him have his life/relationship? Purely disgusting.

The Champ. God's gift to womankind. Everyone wants him and "by any means necessary" they wont stop until they have him. The Champ. All American Football player, good hair, good teeth, nice clothes, great body, Great Family, smart guy, loveable, nonchalant, Hilarious, street smart, and most of all the center of your world. The Champ. Brings you so much hurt and pain, strife, confusion, drama, frustration. The Champ. Never knows how to say no to strangers but quick to say no to familiar faces. The Champ. Tries to be a good person, stay genuine, love her with all of his heart, never do her wrong. The Champ. And all the Groupies agree "You got baby/You got that good stuff". The Champ. Got her saying F^(# that. I be damned if I see another chick on your arm! Worked to hard to get yall this far and isnt looking back anytime soon. The Champ. She doesnt realize why they don't realize that she is it, after her there is no others. Why are they so persistent?! Why do you have to prowl at him and promote temptation. The Champ. But most of all she doesnt understand you! Why cant you let go the fame. Flashinglights. If it means sacrificing you alls realtionship I know you wouldnt take it! Would you?! Why, she knows all you do is spit game and swindle these hoes. Thats right hoes. She knows what they are giving and knows everything. The Champ. She knows everything. Everything you dont want her to know. Thats why she is the SHE that she is. She knows you love her. But shes tired. Shes fed-up. Shes grown now. The Champ. High School is over. Groupies! High School is over. Groupies. Respect. Learn about it. Respect. The Champ. Doesnt feel that SHE loves him whole heartedly because HE doesnt recognize the difference between Love, Lust and Infatuation.

But Champ. I say I love you more than any human being on this earth could fathom. We been there babe. Through it all and I love you despite it all. I'll never understand why you do the things you do but you do them. And I get upset and mentally I leave you but my heart stays. And eventually my mind has to come back to my heart thats with you. So dont abuse whatchu you already know. Because one day you just may never know where my heart may go.

1 comment:

  1. respect from da bottom of my heart for dis post right here!!!
    love u ELLE AYE lol

    ReplyDelete