Unexpected Matters

Unexpected Matters
"Who Dat"

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Little Gucci dress? ...Or the Little Gucci dress?


Soooo...I have a confession. Are you ready?...This may come as a surprise for some but......I REALLY LOVE VICTORIA BECKHAM!!!!....alright there I said it. Dont judge me please lol. But aaaa lllllllooooonnnggg time ago when I was in High School[[lol]], I missed/skipped/i cant really remember a day of school and spent the day at home. Well now that you know my secret you can guess that Victoria aka Posh had something to do with my day. Well anyone who is a Spice Girls fan knows that Posh loved her black Little Gucci dress! And although my Little BCBG dress wasnt Gucci it was very similar and I felt very Posh in it lol. So I took pics and I really thought I was badd and I think its hilarious that I did this.




Im so Team Victoria.....=]

No comments:

Post a Comment